Mail Room Agent
The Delaware Company House is seeking a reliable, hard working Mail Room Agent. This position supports and coordinates efforts for our clients who purchase our mail forwarding and annual report filing services in our Delaware office. The selected candidate will assist in the processing, forwarding, and recording of incoming and outgoing mail, including services of process and official mail received on behalf of client companies. This job is a fast paced position that requires excellent organizational skills and extraordinary attention to detail.
- Process and distribute mail to each corresponding department.
- Sort, identify and process company outgoing mail including USPS, UPS and FedEx mailings.
- Assist with in-house printing of company forms.
- Basic data entry and review of quality control reports.
- Coordinate mail room processes.
- Stamp date and time of receipt on incoming mail.
- Sort, distribute and collect mail according to destination and type.
- Examine outgoing mail for appearance and seal envelopes by machine.
- Weigh mail to determine correct postage.
- Keep record of registered mail.
- Order supplies.
Position reports directly to the Office Manager.
- Ability to operate/learn mail equipment, including inserter, mail and folding machines, as well as production printers.
- Basic computer skills.
- Physical demands include standing, sitting, and occasional lifting, with proper safety technique, up to a maximum of 30 pounds.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, work well in a team environment as well as individually, be self-motivated, and be able to follow and execute directions.
- Previous experience with a registered agent company a HUGE plus!